1. Responsibility for full life cycle recruiting activity (posting, sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and offer management).
2. Clearly defining position requirements & recruiting process. Recommending, interviewing & hiring techniques as appropriate.
3. Consulting with hiring managers to develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting top talent.
4. Creating and maintaining a strong pipeline of passive talent in a highly talent-driven organization.
5. Researching and attending industry recruiting and networking events.
6. Keeping up to date on latest sourcing tools and techniques.
7. Adapting quickly to changing hiring priorities and formulate plans to fill new roles quickly.
8. Collaborating with the entire recruiting team to help make company the top automotive recruiting organization and a Great Place to Work.
9. Quickly grasping & presenting solutions to complex recruiting requirements & issues. Escalating & resolving issues in a timely fashion.
10. Developing & maintaining strong communications and business relationships with clients & candidates.
11. Providing timely progress updates on pipe lining, interview & placement activity.
12. Maintaining open position report for weekly recruitment meetings.
13. Maintaining reports and postings on recruiting activity.
14. Managing the external recruiting resources and social media.
15. Ensuring smooth transition post-hire & assess hiring manager & new hire satisfaction.
1. A minimum of 4 years of progressive experience as a full life-cycle recruiter with a mixture of corporate, and agency.
2. Must be familiar with various forms of social media to include but not limited to: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
3. Proven sourcing skills; well versed in various sourcing methods including Boolean search strings, sourcing tools, user groups, networking, and cold calling candidates to generate interest in company.
4. Proven experience building pipelines of candidates for future hires.
5. Skilled at building a strong recruitment / research strategy for each search and can find and close the ideal candidate.