Datrose is seeking a highly motivated, experienced IT Recruiter to join our team and perform full life-cycle recruiting for current Federal contracts and project opportunities as well as building a pipeline for upcoming needs. Interested appliacants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and note that you found this posting on RecruitDC.
Individuals in this role must have demonstrated success in recruiting and placing candidates in critical IT roles in the federal space, documented history of meeting staffing goals, must have a continuous improvement mindset, and exemplify the highest degree of trust and integrity. Flexibility and sense of urgency are keys to thriving in this face paced, goal driven environment. This position has ability to work remotely.
- Full life-cycle recruiting including sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, selling candidate to client, and salary negotiations.
- Obtain qualified candidates for pipeline and open positions through various means including LinkedIn Recruiter, Clearance Jobs, Veteran and military base outreach, search engines, career fairs, networking, referrals, internal applicant tracking system and developing as well as maintaining relationships with IT and technical professionals.
- Evaluate candidates’ competencies compared with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Establish a quality pipeline of candidates for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement through fostering long term relationships with candidates.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client hiring managers to understand and meet staffing needs, ensure quality of hire and timeliness of submittal.
- Provide accurate, thorough documentation on candidates in applicant tracking system.
- Establish and retain relationships with industry contacts, gain industry knowledge, and receive referrals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience for Federal government contracting specifically focused on IT with both cleared and non-cleared positions
- Strong recruitment track record filling positions such as Software Engineers, Applications Engineers/Developers, Quality Assurance Professionals, Information Security Engineers, Compliance Analysts, Network Architects, Solutions Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Help Desk Technicians
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to developing and maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers as well as candidates and ensuring a high level of client and candidate satisfaction is achieved
- Proficient in the use of applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Advanced skills in candidate sourcing utilizing tools and techniques such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Clearance Jobs, search engines and other online tools, researching competition and industry activity, networking with professional organizations, associations and user groups
- Demonstrated success working with hiring managers in assessing position requirement, screening criteria, interview process, and customizing job postings for placement in targeted sourcing, screening and closing the right candidate
- Ability to successfully work remotely and independently while meeting monthly goals
- Prior experience supporting large firms with high volume recruiting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment and adjust easily to shifting focus of sourcing needs based on changing contract requirements
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Internet
- Top notch interpersonal and communication skills in working with candidates and clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Knowledge of EEO and OFCCP requirements
Founded in 1976, Datrose is a premier provider of technical and professional solutions to the federal government (defense, intel & civil), state agencies, and Fortune 500 clients throughout the United States. We deliver exceptional service to the federal government via multiple contract vehicles, including SeaPort-e, GSA OASIS, and PACTS II.
Datrose is a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) with more than four decades of success. We were recently awarded as one of the Global Outsourcing Top 100 Service Providers by IAOP and Fortune Magazine, our eighth year to earn the honor.
Headquartered in Rochester, NY with offices in Manassas, Virginia our company is a proven partner with differentiated capabilities to meet our customers’ challenging missions.
Be part of our extraordinary Talent Acquisition team that delivers…
- Outreach and job placement services to our nation’s Veterans
- Expert talent nationwide and provides the highest standard of excellence to our candidates and clients
- Extended nationwide network allowing us to find and place the toughest positions
- Reduction in job vacancies from months to just weeks or days
- Improvement in turnover by placing the right employee the first time
- Partnership with our clients to deliver top notch talent and provide a flexible, dynamic, and diversified workforce
Datrose offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401k, paid vacation & holidays, vision, dental, life insurance and much more!
EEO Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled