At Proposal Development Consultants we help federal, state and local government contractors along with commercial companies across a range of industries maximize proposal performance and win business. Our model combines executive recruitment and proposal expertise to provide timely, qualified professionals and sound advice.
Proposal Development Consultants (PDC) currently located in Bethesda is looking for a quick thinking, motivated, hardworking individual to join our team as a recruiter. A PDC recruiter is responsible for managing the full process of the recruiting lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing, filling open positions and building and maintaining relationships with talent.
We provide for a range of opportunities for proposal professionals and consultants who are able to support government and commercial clients. We are able to place our proposal professionals and consultants for our 500 local and national clients/companies in long term, short term as well as direct hire opportunities.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who can utilize multiple innovative recruiting techniques to source the highest caliber business development, capture, proposal development and proposal production professionals.
- Networking genius: builds relationships and acts as a trusted advisor to talent.
- Keen eye: identifies opportunities and develops solutions to meet client needs.
- Service Excellence: A provider of world-class service.
NOW, ABOUT YOU:
- Over three years of recruiting experience and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, metrics-based and deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Someone with superior time management and exceptional communication skills.
- Able to manage a high level of responsibility and wears multiple “hats” on a daily basis.
- A strong work ethic with a desire to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience recruiting within the government contracting niche or other professional field preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Ample time off with an unlimited amount after your first year
- Awards: We celebrate and recognize our top performers
- Longer weekends: we leave the office at 3pm on Fridays
- Weekly pay, every Friday! Monthly commissions
- Robust and continuous improvement with our on-the-job training and development along with ongoing mentorship programs
- Dress code: Business Casual dress at the office (including jeans!)
- Direct access and visibility of our top leaders on a regular basis
- Referral bonuses
- And much more …
Proposal Development Consultants, LLC — Aligning People, Processes and Expertise to Help You Win Business. Visit: www.ProposalDC.com